The term "the Site” refers to the website www.mplus-s.com. We encourage you to read the Terms of Service carefully prior to starting using the Site as well as our services. This is necessary for you to understand the obligations and legal rights you have in regard to Media Plus Solutions Inc. and its affiliates. The Company is also hereinafter referred to as "we” and" us ".
IN CASE YOU USE OR SET UP AN ACCOUNT ON THE WEBSITE, IT MEANS THAT YOU COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT AND USE THE SERVICE.
The Terms of Service may be changed in any time due to our own decision we made. In case it occurs, the Company, in its sole discretion, may also decide not to notify you. We may update, delete or edit any part of the Site at any time. You comply with the fact that we should not be liable for limiting your access to the Site if it is necessary. If you go on using the Site, you accept any of the changes that occurred.
We allow you to use the Site only with the view of buying and selling ads. Any kind of commercial use as well as copying any content is forbidden. If you want to use any of the content or tools, you must get our permission prior to doing it.
Your personal account and its security
While setting up an account, check that you provide us with accurate and complete information. If you do not do it, it may result in the termination of your account.
If you notice any unauthorized use of your account, you must notify us immediately. Keep in mind that the responsibility for creating a strong password and keeping it safe is totally yours.
We reserve the right to terminate your account if, in our sole discretion, we believe that there is a case of fraud or breach of the Terms of Service. The Company should be not liable for any kind of activity on your account and any case of unauthorized use if you disclosed your password to any third parties. If you decide to file a claim against us, the termination of your account may occur. Only you responsible for any damage that occurs due to your account being terminated. In case your account is terminated, there is no way for you to register a new account for at least one year from the date of termination.
WE PROVIDE THE SITE "AS IS". MEDIA PLUS SOLUTIONS CANNOT ENSURE YOU THAT THE SITE AS WELL AS ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE ACCURATE, ACCESSIBLE OR SECURE IN FUTURE. WE CAN NOT ENSURE YOU THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY ERROS YOU MAY NOTICE OR THAT THERE ARE NO VIRUSESCOR ANY OTHER CODES AND PROGRAMMES ON THE SITE.
YOU COMPLY WITH THE FACT THAT ONLY YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THUS BEARING FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY KIND OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE OR LOSS.
Limitation of Liability
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT OCCUR DUE TO USING THE SITE.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT IN CASE YOU FACE SERIOUS PROBLEMS WHEN USING THE SITE OR ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH USING IT.
Your license is only valid up until the case of termination occurs. You comply with the fact that any kind of content that you publish in the Site is the content that you have the right to make public. Therefore, any kind of problems that may occur are not our responsibility. We cannot be liable for the accuracy as well as completeness of the information you post.
While using the Site with the view of publishing ads, you agree to the following:
- Post the serving code of our ad on your own website.
- The description of the Site should be accurate and updated.
- Always approve or deny the ads on time.
- Comply with the fact that your personal information in aggregated form may be disclosed.
- Contact us in case you no longer want to use the Site and its services.
- Accept the payment terms.
- Receive notifications from us.
While using the Site with the view of buying ads, you agree to the following:
- The content of the ads should be in accordance with the law.
- Provide rating for the ads on the basis of the guide we have.
- Make sure that your ads lead to the right and appropriate content.
While using the Site with the view of publishing ads, you comply with the fact that you will not do the following:
- Start promotion of any fraud or pyramid schemes.
- Delete our ad code before the advertising campaign is finished.
- Make any inappropriate content public (harassing, harmful etc.)
- Harm minors in any possible way.
- Impersonate anyone in any way.
- Disguise the content in any way.
- Remove any kind of personal notices from the Site.
- Change in any way the work or translation of the Site. You are to get our permission prior to doing it.
- Try to hack and interfere with the work of our services and networks in any way.
- Collect any kind of personal information about other users of the Site.
- Post only the content you are allowed to make public.
- Disrupt the flow of the dialogue on the Site.
- Violate the law and anyone in any way.
- Make public content that provides information on foreign terrorists’ organizations.
You ensure us that you will do the following:
- Use the Site as well as its services to publish ads.
- You are to use the Site only in accordance to the Terms of Service and law.
- You will open the Site only on the computer that is allowed to use for the purpose.
Payment and refund policy
We only receive payments in US dollars unless we agreed on different conditions. You are to make full payment for each campaign that you start on the Site. We bear no responsibility for the payment of any fees that occur due to the fact that you are using the Site.
We reserve the right to extend, limit, revise, or revoke credit terms to Advertiser. Consequently, a parent guarantee may be required. You comply with the fact that that if any payment is past due, there will occur the rate amounting to 1,5% per month or even higher.
If you no longer wish to run an ad, it is possible to get your money back only in case that the ad is not displayed yet. You must inform us within 48 hours since the initial Ad Deposit about it, otherwise there will occur a fee of 18,5%.
Indemnity and severability
In case you violate the Terms of Service and publish any kind of improper content, you comply with the fact that you are fully responsible for paying for the damage caused by it. You agree to pay for the damage to the Company and to any third party.
In case any provision of the Terms of Service is improper or is not in accordance with the law, it will be changed. The change will in no way have an effect on all the rest provision provided.
Copyright and trademarks
We reserve the right for all the content and materials published on the Site as well as all trademarks of the Company and its third affiliates.
In our sole discretion, we may give bonuses or credits to certain accounts.
Remember that if you do not use your account on the Site for 3 months, it will then be considered to be “dormant”. After the 3-months period, you will be charged with maintenance fees.
In case you face any problems or have questions, do not hesitate to contact us using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Last Updated on October 2nd, 2016)